6.9.07

issues

(skeesh)the september issue of Qatalyst (www.qatalystmedia.com) is out. yay! party! too bad its only distributed to kitchener/waterloo/guelph/stratty. jogee fix that link for me. Dan, save me a copy! my lovely and talented college budskee published this baby a few months ago. it is like no other but still includes everything you want to read... politics/fashion/art/music/event listings/buyer's guides... blah blahblah blah blah. and they are all over new artists/writers to contribute, so get on that. plus, she will be at the horseshoe tomorrow night for a band called vacuity (www.myspace.com/vacuity) possibly with a couple copies in hand. I will be there, drinking lots of beer. someonebuymeone! and perhaps sporting (lamest word ever) some really badly sewn dress i put together in my mind last night. wooo im so cutting edge.

oh look there's me and Paul at the launch party in my $600 set me back for 2 months body worship dress from NYC (www.bodyworship.tv) faaaaaaancy

(Jogee) So they're mixing the new IMAX version of Transformers at my work. You know when they say, "It's so much better when you're high" or "It's so much better with miracle whip on it"???? Well, Transformers is so much cooler in IMAX. Anywho, check this video of my buddies band. You may not like the music but you gotta admit the video is rad. Easy.
End Program - Buttonback

2 comments:

metro mama said...

You look fab. Love your new blog. It's so addictive, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much obsessed with your blog. write more...

(and i'm not just saying that cuz i'm in this one ;)

H.