1.9.07

we're too far gone



(skeesh)Can partying be a career? what kinda job would that be? a dj i guess? whatever it is, I am NOT in. Especially if it includes hangovers that rival a boyfriend that you loved, break up. not. for. me. however, last night was faaaaaaantastic. visit this website, quick! go! www.myspace.com/syntonics (sorry i would embed some sort of click link thingy but jogee and i just realized/remonised that we don't know how to do that) We stumbled upon this gem of a pair about a year ago at Andy Poolhall. looooooooving it.


(jogee)Ya man, seriously, I enjoy listening to their sets. Fuckin' breaks/electro/funk, what more do you want?? This chick we were out with last night had the weirdest shaped head ever but I have no pic cause she covers it well with her hair. Skeesh told me too rub her head to feel it so I did discreetly on the dance floor while shouting "I love you man!". Although at the beginning of the night I did notice soemthing fishy about her sick melon.

Revelations from the night:
I'd get tons of dick if I was gay.


(skeesh) oh yes jogee was in top form last night. and.... they give you mixed drinks in super cute old coke logo cups at 751. neat! and the b-tender that was serving did not skimp on the licker. doubly awesome. too bad i fell into an "im gonna puke" zone for 30 mins after those drinks. party!






No comments: