5.6.08


Holy Caitlin! you're fake party is almost better then my real party. Actually I think it is better. teach me in your ways oh wise one.

went to The Kooks last night. After some sush, an attempt at drinking some wine, but was too busy giving Cait a fashion show of my entire closet cause i am the most indecisive dresser on the planet, we packed our cold shots and hit the road.

JUST LOOK HOW CUTE I WAS

and gil was there too! and had the cutest purse, which i should have gotten a pic of but then everyone would run out and get it and that would blow so many balls. Did you like the show Gil?? I couldnt find you on our way out!



siiiiiigh. i didn't get one picture of the band (we were by the bar all night). and i was planning on maybe buying some merch (but didn't. good thing cause im in money saving mode) pshaw! as if i know what kind of mode that is. *tear*

stellar show, they played everything from their last album. and they sounded pretty rad despite the sound at the kool haus. fuck i hate that venue. Good thing I was too busy fake partying I didnt really notice how bad the venue/crowd was (the 905's have fully jumped on since their last appearance in toronto)

hi new shoes i can only wear for 2 more weeks before they completely plummet to the depths of fashion hell


2 comments:

Butchie said...

Those sandals are really cute. I'm not gay.

Highwaisted said...

oh thanks butchie! they are the epitome of "trendy" right now. im kind of embarrassed i bought them.