26.11.08











i've got a wicked case of seasonal affective disorder right now. I'm hoping more cruise pics will help cause i can't fathom going out to some specialty store to buy one of those lamps/lights. i couldn't figure out why i was feeling like a total bag of shit, and then i realized it's been the colour grey outside for the past 5 days and its cold and wet and my skin is dry and its dark out when i wake up and jeez people give me some comments saying you feel the same. plus my hair is in the betweeny stage and i just know im gonna snap and cut it all off again. fack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes.
yes.
yes.
yes.
yes.

feel the same.
let's split the cost of a superpowered light.
then we can timeshare it. one week for you, one week for me.

H.

steph said...

can you keep your hair in betweeny stage somehow? every picture of you in this post is adorable.

also, my friend has one of those lights and apparently they work!!

krista zee said...

wheres our gorgeous Glamour Shots from the other night?

NOT!

Highwaisted said...

H: im down.

Steph: get out! tell her to lend it to me or im going to just have to keep hitting the tanning salon

kz: i havent uploaded them yet, i was too hungover.

Duke of Spook said...

For sure the same. I'm not crying or anything, but still. Bad vibes.