15.12.08

glider

take a look at a my new method of transporation for the summer yo! my mom bought my dad this bike, and i think he rode it a bit and then he sold it to my grandad (my mom's dad)for i think $25. and then it hung up in my grandparents garage for 57 years or something, and then my mum brought it back from montreal. anyways i called dibs on it, but i think case dog took it home to give it some love, which means ill probably never see it again. MARISKA - you tell him i get it back in the summer k?





its a little bit of a rough ride, but nothing a little WD won't fix. lube that baby up and maaaaan it will be purring like a kitten. YES! i can't wait to add this to my hipster repertoire. " do you wanna share a cab with us?" " nah its coo i rode my bike tonight, it's just locked up over there" HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH you guys just laughed a little too right? but seriously. i want to ride this in the summer. my ass isn't quitting (like it's getting wider) so i figure some riding might tighten her up.

we made reindeer. well i didnt really. i was PMSing like a crazy bitch so i just watched for a bit and then i went inside and ate some more bonbons while jogee made a reindeer. my mum calls them bambi's hahaaahahaahaahhahahahaha! check it.





i took some hilarious video, but i sound like a dad from 1996 who just got his first video camera "and here we are making reindeer, this is mom, this is kevin, marissa say hi! and over there is the yard and hey! Finnigan! come here! hey! wave guys wave im taking video!" so basically amazing.



awwwww and these are some blooming fleurs jogee bought me last week, because my uterine walls were getting ready to shed and i needed some serious cheering up. zing!

3 comments:

Butchie said...

I stole a bike from a guy once who was panhandling and telling everyone that he needed money to feed his homeless kids, then I saw him all fucked up in the bar, later. I crashed it riding it home from the bar and had to go to the hospital, but I have good insurance, so I didn't really care.

Esme Q said...

okay crazy question to ask: are the pictures of running around with the dog/chopping wood stuff taken in niagara on the lake? my inlaws live on a street just like that.
xok

Highwaisted said...

butchie you so crazy!