11.12.08

this is.

nnnnn



this is some free shit that i got cause i have a really popular blog. i hope everyone (actually i know) everyone that reads this knows me, so this will obviously be a very bold yet sarvastic statement. haha sarvastic!

UPDATE! i tried the mascara, it is pretty cool. but i like the one chlo gave me better. i like a more chunky lash, this one seperates them too much. i'll get all drag queen on the weekend and try the rest. maybe ill even videotape myself!


this is my pa pa and my little brother (i have a little brother!) and my papa's dogs.


and this is jogee wearing the same shirt (cause he dissed it when i bought it for him) at the journey concert with his bestie


this is my disgusted face.


this is holly and inessa in a box.


this is a radical lady with a radical secret


this is holly cutting inessa's hair.

yeah i DID feel awkward when holly came out and had the exact same hair cut as me. cause well you know.

(jogee) This is an ugly ass Tiger



Seriously! Look at that shit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s. you now have permish to tell whomever my radical secret. or you can keep it all to yourself if it makes you feel smart and knowledgable. radical.
m stands for ...

krista zee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

teach me how to get free shit.

Highwaisted said...

hahahahaha jogee your funny!

Highwaisted said...

kayzee: whore yourself all over the internet, get a statcounter so you know how much you've whored yourself, then call matchstick and tell them you are a super popular blogger!

Anonymous said...

that tiger is actually retarded. like, it's inbred because zoos have limited amounts of genetic diversity to breed their tigers with. so this one's a retarded tiger. it is sad/amazing.

http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/heaven-is-a-place-on-earth/

imagine how strong this tiger is!

Butchie said...

Scientists think that white tiger has Downs.

Anonymous said...

ohmygoodnesswhatanuglykitty.

Props for finding and sharing.
Now you get some good Christmas Karma!

Cheers!

Raymi Lauren said...

i got a call from Mstick regarding the 'scara and i'm getting it too cos obvs it is the epitome of my existence.