5.10.07

Monster walk across toronto

After spending some sweet time with my ma in Niagara-on-the-lake I booted it back to the T dot to catch the last 10 mins of Survivor (holy eye candy casting) and then forced jogee to take the streetcar to the gladstone with me to oogle at these cute little things...



and then we walked allllllllll the way home on foot. it took like an hour. i have blisters to prove it.


my friend knitrovert
introduced this place to me a couple years ago when i was all into knitting. i would love to sit in one of those chairs and drink tea and hold a cat and knit all day. you should check out her stuff, it is soooo wickedcoolawesome. She's kinda like my crafting idol.

Mariska and I might try on some wedding dresses today...therefore I need to shave my sasquatch legs and armpits. (oh waxing god please send me some free waxing coupons) coupons haha funny. maybe I'll even cut some of those out and surprise jogee with them when he gets home! holy lame... im going to go read some motley crue dirt first and dream about booze and drugs and guitars...

3 comments:

rizabeff said...

do you watch the show 30 rock? they had a funny wedding dress thing last night and you going to try them on made me think about it
if you dont watch that show you should because it's hilarious

Highwaisted said...

hmmm i will look into it. I've never heard of that show...

Raymi Lauren said...

i want the johann one