18.10.07

shoop


so jogee has his hip hop gear all ready for tomorrow night, right down to the accessories. i'm lost in a pile of spandex and big leather multicolored coats. someone help me. I can't reproduce the hair and i have 0 tits, so it's gotta be all in the ass and the clothes...meanwhile... im watching Evan Almighty and blasting myself with oil of oregano. so far i give this movie a 5 out of 10. i've laughed out loud maybe 4 times and it's 30 mins in... so that's decent i guess. and i love this "the office" guy. i wish my boss was like that.

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i hope you enjoyed my comments while they lasted because you never ever reply to them!

Highwaisted said...

which ones?!

rizabeff said...

do you know how much I love that picture of s and p - like xoxo forever

Anonymous said...

i need some skinny acid washed jeans to wear in real life.