1.10.07

white night = jogee's broken phone

(skeesh) Nuit blanche was somethin else. not the art or anything, cause we actually didn't get to see any of the art, because we thought it was more important to drink directly from the appleton rum bottle and forget eachothers names. Jogee lost and left me in Trinity Bellwoods because he couldn't stand anymore, so i walked home on my lonesome, so that I could accuse him of doing drugs, because that's the only possible reason he would leave me stranded and not answer his phone while i called 20 times. no worries though, that phone of his got the beating of a lifetime once i found him snuggled up in bed unable to formulate words. oh boooooooy!
(jogee) All I was trying to do was stand up straight and I couldn't even do that.













2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

is green and black stripe sweater your brother or your boyfriend you look the same.

Highwaisted said...

haha, that's the bf dude. wait till i dye my hair back to black, then we all look like bros.