12.8.08

i am going to be in a hip hop video tonight... well hopefully im in it, im driving to the shoot with an incredibly slutty outfit on in hopes that they use the shots of me. im only going to have this bod another 10 years you know! please leave your costume/outfit reco's in my comments. im thinking my black tube dress and high high high heels and then ill probably wear some gold somewhere. maaan that sounds kinda pathetic. i may need to pump it up a notch. you can come to, if you want. email me!

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

bloack tube, some sort of colourful bra, maybe kini top, heels, bling, perfect.

Chlo said...

my wardrobe is pretty useless unless you are going for the '80 year old who picks through your trash in chinatown' or 'librarian with a drinking problem' looks

Highwaisted said...

oh chlo yer hilarious!