10.8.08

jogee (the bachelor party junkie) was away all weekend again celebrating yet another taken man... and I had a little shower to go to in the burbs. so so exhausted because I haven't slept solo for a really long time, so i was in nightmare central, waking up at 4am to the kids from the orphanage staring at me in my bed. I KNOW! and then turn on the tv to find out the cable's out. so basically I've slept a total of 8 hours the past couple days. thank god for kootnee being home for the weekend and inviting me to her wedding related excursions. fun!!




i sooooo badly want to post pics of her in her dress but the wedding's not for 5 more weeks or something, so no can do. :( jeez yorkville dress shops are so swank. im definitely booking appointments for fun and going with my mom and drinking free champagne. uh huh yup.

friday i was all worn out from the weekly events so i sat on the couch and rented the other boleyn girl (for some reason the cable is shot but ROD is still up and running) ANYWAYS that movie is meh. i give it 2 out of 5 sardines, as the raw critic would say. and than saturday after buying the sickest D&G glasses frames with my daddio,

hitting up koot's shower in torrential downpore, i headed back to my horror movie infested apartment and decided i couldnt just sit around and be scared so i met up with the boys from stone river and hung in there ever so perfect loft. (i cant give these coordinates, but we visited 2 other lofts and they were fucking unbelievable. like jogee and i are moving there)AND we went to a professional pillow fight thing. CRAZY. i didnt get any pics of that but ill try and find some info and link it. apparently its broadcast on the internet. so intense. you have no idea...










i wore my new shirt that my bro and his WIFE bought for me in thailand. gorgeous i tell you, just gorgeous. i was really really really feeling this outfit. i even wanted to wear it again today...be prepared to see me in this often in the next few posts. :)

1 comment:

beans said...

you are the prettiest little thing i ever did see xo