8.8.08

my first swap

so Nicole, from my new extended family held a clothing swap last night, complete with sangria. yum! we all got down to our bras and panties and had a free for all on eachother's old threads. HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP IT WAS AMAZING. Laura brought 2 suitcases full of amazing worn once merchandise. she is officially the most hard core shopaholic I have ever seen. like she literally had the same shirt in 4 different colours and winter coats and dresses and accessories and oh oh oh! definitely made the night for everyone. i would post pics of the 50 or so peices i scored but i have yet to pick them back up at Nicole's. there was so much stuff i couldnt carry it home with me! imagine! holy dream come true. so ill probably have to update later. here's a couple sweet ones from the mayhem!







i gave up a rad pair of jeans to one of the girls that had the exact same body type as me. WEIRD! im sad about that now... i wonder who got the velour sweater? anybody? i completely missed the popular item showcase and winners... ooooo can't wait to see people in my duds. remember those yellow shoes i had guys? well none of you nerds bought them off of me, so they have a wonderful new home with my body double. yay!