29.7.08

does anyone feel like coming over and cleaning my floors for me? i'll feed you Jamaican patties!!!!



we went out for Adam's Birthday on the weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!! hit up Levack block. (thats 2 weekends in a row for me, i know) I'm like a regular. oh and both times Ian from Billy Talent was there. no point. but for all my 19 year old readers im giving you valuable information. i hated what i was wearing half way to the liqour store so i hit up forever 21 and bought a couple new shirts. (see pictures below for one of them, how nautical...) it was a pretty rad night. i even managed to sneak a bottle of jack daniels in with me, and only buy coca colas all night. SICK. my budgeting skills are finally coming to fruition.

There are A LOT of pictures. prepare yourself now...

















and then Drew sang to me, like we were in rock of love. amazing. i think he missed his calling?!







oh what a good night. we even ordered pizza from red charcoal (dundas and university ish). unbelievable. take note torontonians. best pizza in the city. i would know. my boyfriend is italian. hel-lo! oh and they have amazing cheeseburgers too. and onion rings. and garlic bread.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

how about you come over here and clean our floors and i will give you bacon