11.7.08

when you run out of material steal it from someone else.

read this questionnaire on narrativenewb today. I'm bored as a person who has something to be really bored about so I filled it out.

1.Who was your first prom date?
orginally all the girls were supposed to go single, but then i caved 2 days before and invited Gerald Benner. He was a hot date. and a good time for all of us.

2. Who was your first roommate?
other then my parents? My brother...he was a great roommate. I really couldn't have asked for a better first one actually.


3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
half a beer in my parents basement in the summer of Grade 8 going into Grade 9. I was smammered and trying to make out with my brothers friends. i didn't succeed. i was like 12 for fuck sakes.

4. What was your first job?
IDA. that job was amazing now that i think of it. we stole all the bonnebell we could get our hands on, ate chips and chocolate bars at the cash, got promoted to a pharmacy assistant and got to fill prescriptions for people with STDs. HILARIOUS. and I met one of my best friends of all time there. HI COURTNEY!

5. What was your first car?
1999 Pontiac Sunfire. My parents bought it, put it in the driveway with a huge ribbon on top and said " you owe us $8000". I'm still paying for it.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
hmmmm this is a tough one... I really cant remember but for some reason i think it was for a guy one of ex boyfriends worked with who died in a motorcycle accident. it was devastating. he had 2 daughters under the age of 3 and i have never seen a woman cry so hard.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
mrs. roper. she had a gigantic butt.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
florida? bahamas? winnipeg? i cant remember.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
My parents were pretty down with my partying at an early age so i never had to sneak out.

11. Who was your first best friend?
someone in nursery school probably. but i dont talk to any of those people anymore. Lauren Toyota probably. She's a VJ now for Much Music based in Vancouver. We had a falling out like 5 years ago. devastating actually. I miss her. We could laugh for hours.

12. Where was your first sleepover?
probably at Kim Saunders or Laura Inman's. They both had huge houses and wicked basements to play in.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
obviously jogee. he can make any bad day a good day again. for anyone really. you should call him.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
never have been, never been asked too. sigh.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
hit the snooze button atleast 2 or 3 times. make jogee spoon me. pee.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
David Bowie. right around the time of Labrynth I think. My dad got the tickets. my parents made us leave half way through cause it was too loud. we were in the 500's at the skydome. funny!

17. First kiss?
Paul Dean. Good Name. Grade 4. behind the portables. minus tongue.

18. First celebrity crush?
dylan mckay. i had a poster of him behind my bed and i would kiss his lips every night. i think the area where i kissed ended up dissolving and having a hole in it

20. First crush?
This is a tough one. I've been boy crazy since i was like 3 years old.

21. First real love?
if you read my blog at all, you should be able to get this one within 3 seconds. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"My parents bought it, put it in the driveway with a huge ribbon on top and said " you owe us $8000"." Haha, I like this..will prob use it myself. Give me Jogee's number, I need a pick-me-up :-P

Anonymous said...

i like how unabashed you are. its very refreshing.

Highwaisted said...

oh thank you allie! good word!

Highwaisted said...

kz where did your comment go?

krista zee said...

i di'nt dooo it