2.7.08

So i don't know when, but perogies entered my mind about a week ago and then i had all these intentions to make them for everyone at the bachelorette but then completely forgot and there was piles of food there anyways, so finally today, I picked them up on my way home from work. meh. nothing special. I even had to cook up onions to add on top cause they were so bland like. wow this blog is getting SO EFFING BORING. i managed to keep it cool all weekend and only devour about 10 beers. 10 beers in 3 days is pretty unbelievable to me. and i even got a run on the beach in, a 10 hour sleep, and some very much needed bonding with mariska's besties. I think the wedding is finally for real in my mind now. i also know this because when i think about them saying their vows i start crying. in public. and im not anywhere near my period. so thats something. :) there were no pillow fights but we were in the middle of paradise. please see below.



best feet award.

bush party award

spot the bride.


best shorts of the season award.


best dance jump award.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand best baby sitters club book cover award.

2 comments:

Butchie said...

Yeah. Knees.

erin said...

siiiiigh i grew up real close to there miss it.