10.7.08

i know guys... sorry! shit! i havent even posted a video from monotonix yet! that show was effing unbelievable. classic monotonix fun. they even went outside dee's and played on the sidewalk!

my life is a whirlwind right now. my brother is getting married on Saturday, hence my disappearance... you know its all sunny and nice out and i had gifts to buy and rehearsal dinner party favours to create and shoes to buy and dresses to hem and rock of love to catch up on and well blogger is just taking the back seat for a little while ya know...

no worries i'll get back in the saddle after this weekend. promise. i swear. totally.

ok jogee needs help changing the sheets. we cant remember how long these ones have been on here for... sickatating...

love love my little kiddies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the word sickatating was in desperate need of a comeback. Thank you for that.

krista zee said...

Yah right # 2...
dont you mean cumshot landlord?