31.5.09

boooooooooooooo

my blackberry was stolen today. i'm proud to say i only sweat and lost my mind and went through my bag over and over for about 20 minutes. (i also left jogee in the theatre by himself for 30 minutes to retrace my steps, make the guys at world of posters feel like thieves, go to future shop to get them to block incoming outgoing calls, and find out that i can get an iphone for free on an upgrade)

meh i only had like 300 phone numbers in there that have been transferred from the same sim card for the past 4 years. no biggie. i dont feel like i lost a portion of my life or anything.

so email me your phone numbers friends, cause i haven't memorized that shit since i was 14 yo!

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

no wonder you didn't reply to my miniatures texts! whomever got it must think you are friends with geniuses.