23.5.09

rambling on

i feel like im on a bender but i didn't even drink last night. Thursday we hit up the national. I was relatively impressed. didn't fall over in love with them, but i can see how they have such a heavy duty following. Something about the kool haus though that throws me into a bummer buzz. I can never see the gad damn stage and its so friggin big in there you never bump into your friends. I also think i had one too many pulls off the old wacky tabacky and was feeling the effects halfway through the set. ie. needed food and a bed.
proof that i was feeling the effects. click to enlarge

i did however really enjoy the blue jumbo freeze i got and the music they played while we waited for the band - Ambrosia. check that shit out yo. so 80's gay you'll love it!






then went to the wooden sky last night as part of over the top fest. is anyone else going to any over the top fest stuff? that eric warner is a doll, you should support the hell out of anything he does. and then today i get to watch muggs - my papa's dog. she just showed up actually. kinda stinky, but still ridiculously cute. and she makes the best grunting noises. oh my pa also just pointed out that our a/c is broken. perfect. so now i have to track down our landlords who will likely not get back to us until next week. ugggghhhh

but tonight we're going to a very special jam for some very special guys which i am ridiculously excited for, so pretty much puts all my stinky dog,no a/c, starving i need to eat breakfast thoughts way back in my mind.

ps. thank you for those photos hayley!

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

fresh outfit girl!

kool haus puts me in mega bitch mood too. if i know i have to go there at the end of the week then that entire week is tainted because of it. truth.

miss you.

steph said...

you look so hot baked. and i would know.
lookin fine alicia, i love your hair. if anyone could ever convince me to have short hair again (and no one can) it would be you.

Highwaisted said...

thanks Steph! those compliments made me smile a lot. :)

you too raym's thanks for the outfit shout out. xoxox