28.5.09

cheesey eggy breakfast sandwiches

I struggle with this temptation every morning. I have to walk by 2 McDonalds on my way to work and hot damn i want a bacon and egg mcmuffin pretty much 98% of the time. sometimes ham, sometimes even sausage. so delicious. and i would say 95% of the time i don't crack. so that means i eat one like once a month, maaaayyybe. i didn't have one this morning or anything. i made a smoothie with raspberries and bananas and yogurt and milk. meh.





i bet at least 2 people that read this blog are going to eat one of these in the next 24 hours. that doesn't include me.

6 comments:

krista zee said...

Fuck I had an egg McMuffin and hashbrown TODAY

Highwaisted said...

nice work kayzee, we should meet early one morning and feast on them together.

beans said...

how did you make a smoothie?? did we get a blender finally and no one told me???

Highwaisted said...

dude! i used that friggin handheld thingamabob.

Duke of Spook said...

I definitely had an egg cheese bagel this morning

Highwaisted said...

right on duke!