20.5.09

god damn lebron

do you think it would be weird if i got lebron to give me some of his sperm so i can incorporate it in my offspring? imagine? maybe while im at it i should throw in some of dwight howards too? that would be a serious baby. serious about basketball.

i just did an intense 1 hour shopping spree for summer goods (i wanted to make sure i was home for this cavs/magic game) i scored some sweet deals and some electric finds. 4.50 tank tops and uber light skinny levi's. yum! did not find the navy pants that i am pining over. but they will be found my friends. they will be found.



here is my new hair. i think it looks better in person. i also think it looks better when im not wearing pajamas and have been sweating my balls off all day in this heat wave. tomorrow is going to be an intense day of deodorant re applying.



doesn't look that different right?

chips and salsa. always good.

jogee's tattoo is pretty off the hizzle these days non?

No comments: