5.5.09

queen of germs

I'm sick again. big friggin surprise. this city is killing me. so many germs everywhere. god damn ridic.

what are you guys doing for your moms for mother's day? I have some decent ideas but nothing thats blowing me out of the water or anything.

here are some things that have been driving me crazy/pissing me off lately:

1. being sick
2. not noticing until i get to work that i forgot to take my chipping nail polish off, 5 days in a row.
3. that i may need to start re-evaluating the shoes i buy, because my feet can't handle being uncomfortable anymore plus i walk to work everyday so it would be beneficial if i could buy shoes that are both good for walking and working.
4. my hair has entered the in between phase and i am going to look hella crappy for like 6 months
5. there is carpet in our bathroom. still.
6. there aren't enough gardenstate/notebook movies out lately
7. i have to get a new car, because old whitey died 2 weeks ago on queen street on the street car line and is sitting at a transmission shop just waiting to be ripped apart.
8. i am still wearing a jacket to work in the morning. wheretf is the summer?
9. we want a dog and we cant have one cause we like to sleep in/go out
10. i have realized i am going to live a life of zero fresh air for a really really long time. perhaps forever. and that no matter how long i walk to work ill still smell exhaust fumes the whole way there.
11. i still havent bought that new camera.

but i did change my alarm in the morning to "jammin" by bob marley, so im pretty sure things will be lookin up for the next few weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of these problems, except the jacket one, can be solved by moving to yellowknife, the air here is spectacular!

we sleep in and we have dogs.

Duke of Spook said...

guy I'm sick too. the big plus is that I can drink Neo Citran

Chlo said...

re #6: sunshine cleaning. go see it.

Anonymous said...

This post is so sad.
nothing a little trip to ktown won't fix though ;)

H.