16.7.09

crackalackin

last night i ate a dr oetker (spelling) spinacci (spelling?) pizza all to myself. I love those pizzas. toss a little hot sauce on there and you are pretty much lying on a beach with a solid breeze, having your 3rd pina colada and jogee (or insert crush here) is spritzing you. and to top it all off I had almond bark chocolate ripple ice cream on a sugar cone. also so incredibly delicious. last nights dinner was a winner. I should have taken pics.

I told Hayley to do a post on our garden already. She still hasn't done it. I'd do it, but it's really her baby. I have only eaten from it, not even watered it once, so i probably shouldn't flaunt the shit out of it on my blog. The bounty is way more then I ever expected. Who knew you could have your own farmers market in the middle of toronto in a sea of smog and garbage? well you totally can. It can even have lettuce and brocolli.

I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday and realized I haven't been tracking something at work for like 3 months that needs to be tracked like every week. I had a mild heart attack. but then I came in today and realized it's not as bad as i thought it was. phew!

Our AC is all fecked up again. i had to blow dry my hair in front of a fan this morning to decrease the amount of sweat that was pouring down my face. it sucked huge. I felt like i needed another shower afterwards. worst feeling ever. I would take being cold over really really sweaty hot any day.

People keep talking to me about the bachelorette lately. I gotta say im really disappointed with the chick they chose this year. i can't even watch more then 5 minute's of it. she's such a cry baby and her voice drives me crazy. plus she's incredibly boring. I feel like I'm watching a football team compete for the girl next door (who's actually not adorable at all, and would probably make me spew if i saw her washing her dad's car or something).

There's far too much text in this post i think.

3 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

I wanted to start a garden at my place but the only space is some planters off our fire escape that I think belong to the hippies next door. I should inquire.

And I totally agree with the Bachelorette. Everyone at work won't stop talking about it and I'm all like "whatever man, just some bird"

beans said...

i will do a garden post ASAP! people would not believe the height of that tomato plant. however i guess it's not that impressive unless it actually yeilds tomatoes.

and oh yeah, the bachelorette is SO annoying and a little bit of a whore!

Highwaisted said...

she's a total whore. all the bachelorette's are. they sign up for that shit!

it does have tomatoes hayley! tons of them!