30.7.09

oh hey there 4 day weekend

4 days of doing whatever the heck I want? hummina hummina.

I can't take it anymore dudes, I am chopping off this hideous no haircut haircut of mine. not even kidding you a little bit. appointment is booked. cut is selected. It's happening. Brace yourselves.

I went for a tan today, and forgot to bring some sort of nipple coverage, so I fretted about how burned they were going to be but then I found these flower shaped post it notes in my purse and blam! Problem solved.

5 comments:

krista zee said...

Your nips are flower-shaped?

Highwaisted said...

that's how i do

Highwaisted said...

actually. they weren't at first but now that the tan is settling, they are fully flower shaped. AMAZING.

steph said...

lip balm works as nipple coverage too

beans said...

yay hair cut date!