28.7.09

they're still skateboarding.

We caught the tail end of the DEW skateboard tour on Sunday. I got all excited cause i saw the names Bob Burnquist and Bucky Lasek on the screen. Immediately brought me into a nostalgic Tony Hawk Proskater on Playstation 18 years old smoking blunts and no responsibilities spiral. I didn't even know these guys were still skating! Aren't they like 45 or something now? How do they do it? I was pleasantly stoked when Bucky took the prize. That guy should win on good looks alone.

I called my brother to see if he was watching but he was at the AGO with his little munchkin. I asked if she liked it and he said "well she looked at about 3 paintings and then she fell asleep for the rest of the afternoon" (she's 2 months old) I laughed for a good solid 3 minutes visualizing her looking at the paintings. Then we went and saw Away We Go.

sucked. maybe wait till it's on video or don't even bother.

No comments: