20.8.09

beeeeeeeeers

good reco. go to bar volo. beer flights were rad, service was impeccable, food was so yum, priced decently and the patio was superb. Our waiter won my heart when i jokingly asked him to steam off a label of one of the beers that i totes loved. He kinda smirked and walked away. He had that vibe about him the whole time. too cool but not in an arrogant way. anywayss, when he brought our bill over, he said 'this isn't your whole bill, so just tell me when you're ready.' uh ok? i told him we were ready and then when he walked away i opened the black book thing and there it was! my steamed off label! I should have told him i took a pic of it so he didnt have to go to the trouble. so sweet though. waiters don't do that as much these days. You know, make an effort with you to get a better tip. good call on his part. he got an extra $5 out of me.


i really love czech beers. they're my favorite.

No comments: