12.8.09

working overtime

I had little bit of an intense day yesterday. The emails were getting maj testy and people were gettin all worked up. and just as I guessed it I got the brunt of someones inability to be cool calm and collective and ended up back at work at 10:30 last night soaking that fire like it was taking over a row of townhouses. worked out though cause my boss backed me up like bumblebee in the transformers, and sent me the sweetest email this morning to fully make up for the flood of anger (clients sheesh!) that was intact all day long yesterday. rad. very very rad. Anywayss jogee convinced me to get down last night even if it was just for a wee bit. He could probably feel the inevitable stress building inside of me and decided to nip that in the butt before it got unmanageable. worked! We popped in at kev's for a brew and then went to
the jons new night at Tattoo. Tattoo I know, you just think douchebag pretty much immediately, but last night I gotta admit was such a swell vibe. Probably because the OG crew was pretty in tact minus some kids that are in BC right now and a party pooper that stayed home but yeah solid.












don't worry kz and Haylstorm , ill be in pristine condition for the bake off tonight. can we make tea though? oooo maybe ill pick up one of those flowering tea things that we can put in my glass tea pot?? yup that idea is sounding very very classy. im into it.

No comments: