27.8.09

what have i gotten myself into?

we're going to this on Saturday. I really really wanted to go in costumes, but jogee said that our costumes will be so shit in comparison to some of the stuff we'd see there that even the dorks would make fun of us. so we're just gonna go dressed up as ourselves. I'm actually hella stoked for this event! as geeky as it will be, do you know how many photo ops there will be?? and im actually going to know some artists there which will make it extra radical. Hey Glenn! are you going? let's meet up and talk about really cool stuff like how bruce campbell is a legend!






i wonder if they'll have themed food there? that would be the siiiiickest!

4 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

No I'm not going. I have too many comic books and Star Wars toys already.

Bruce Campbell IS a legend. Liv just found this out and she can't get enough.

Maybe I'll go

Duke of Spook said...

Also, you guys should wear those Legion of Doom costumes I saw a picture of.

Highwaisted said...

def think about it. it would be a pretty nice saturday afternoon ya know. and i think it's supposed to rain!

those legion of doom costumes got a bit cacked up at that party. we'd have to rebuild parts of them, plus we don't have tickets to the masquerade part and i think they are all sold out now. maj bummer.

krista zee said...

Legions of Doom = Styrofoam pylons!