10.8.09

Easy does it

juicy details of my personal life huh? perhaps that was a bad move on my part. I'm not really sure I'm down with divulging that kinda gossip (unless I hire the Wu Tang to do it for me in rap form). Plus I'm pretty sure 80% of you guys know me IRL so you probably know all the juicy details anyways. I'll work on some rhymes though and see what I come up with. I think if I wanted to blow my cover I'd want it to be as convoluted and twisted as possible and well I'm not a good enough writer for that.

I will however clear up some questions I get from time to time:

Do you live with James and Hayley ? Yes. I don't know how this isn't obvious from reading this thing. We used to live a block from each other in these tiny sardine apartments, so i don't know who's idea it was but we were having dinner one night and we were like "why don't we just get a huge house and all live in it together?" so then after searching for 3 friggin months we found the digs we party in presently. Despite the copious amounts of friends and family that were fully against it and said it would ruin our friendships, it's actually done the complete opposite. This living situation is the gad damn hizzle! I'll be permanently scarred when it's over and we go our separate ways. OR MAYBE one of us will invest in some kind of Melrose place/lady in the water apartment complex thing and we'll just keep doin what we do yo!

How do you pronounce Jogee? Joe G. that's how you pronounce it. someone at his old work gave him that nick name. i don't know how or why and i don't know why or how I've managed to make that his alias on this thing. I don't ever really call him that in real life.

What do you do for a living? I work in advertising. I went to school for advertising. My first real break was when I worked the sprite zone at the ACC for all the Raptors games. Hence my love for the Raptors, hence my love for basketball.

Do you like your job? I love my job. a lot. But that has a lot to do with my current situation. cause prior to this gig I had some pretty horrible painful 9-5'ers that I wish I could erase from my memory. notably selling advertising for a community paper. you might as well just stab yourself repeatedly with a coat hanger. unless you love being treated like garbage all day and enjoy having a boss that is incredibly unprofessional and into sexual harassment. Then man oh man you will be raking in the duckets.

You guys party a lot. - we don't really. I am only capable of one night a week of heavy drinking. heavy drinking being maybe 5-8 beers, maybe a shot and most likely a blunt. I'm recovering from that for at least 3 days afterwards. But the best pics always come from partying so that's what I tend to post a lot, so people think that's all we do all the time. I wish! It's funny cause we get a lot of slack for having a good time. Like if I'm out with someone (no one specific, but usually someone older and more settled down then me) and i say 'man im so tired' they usually say something like 'thats cause you party all the time'. peevs me cause i totally don't and then i have to defend myself like I'm not just wasting my life away with booze and bars.

How do you keep that trim ripped physique? I do everything in moderation, i never diet and walk everywhere. lol no one has ever asked me that. but chicks are always so mental about that kind of thing so I figured i should just include it. I can safely say though I'm the chubbiest I've ever been in my life and It's also probably the most stoked I've been on my body ever. minus the beer belly though, that I think I'll never really actually love. cellulite is pretty fucking lame too though. as if they haven't figured out how to get rid of that yet? (obviously they have but then where would I be if there weren't countless products to advertise and waste people's money on? jobless. that's where)

well that ended up being pretty personal after all. I encourage you to email me any other really weird things you lay awake at night thinking about. highwaisted@gmail.com

I'm going to get quiznos now i think. yum i love a toasted sandwich. so satisfying.

7 comments:

red-handed said...

Advertising for a community newspaper? I guess that's bad. Now imagine being the designer ... No, no, I said I wanted the *big* star burst! And how come there's no gradient fill on this type?. Ah yes ... I miss the Good News.

Highwaisted said...

worst ever? am i right?

Duke of Spook said...

Solid FAQ

Raymi Lauren said...

i love informative informations. thanks for clearing up jogee pronunciation i was saying it jogey. ps you so do not have a beer belly.

Highwaisted said...

raymi, remind me to show you my beer belly next time we hang. ill prove it to you.

King said...

I knew you couldn't party hard every day and still look so fit. Once a week is reasonable. Moderation is where its at.

Highwaisted said...

haha thanks King! taking flattering photos is also one of my growing talents. and totes on the moderation, jogee has been trying to tell me this for 2 years. I think I'm finally starting to get it.