12.1.08

headache central





jimmer's show was so so so so so so so good. Even Boots showed up (totally dirty mind dude we went to college with) and cute little Hayley was there too. The LCBO beside the Eaton Centre is constantly out of cold shots, so we had to get tall boys. my stomach fat is not thanking me today. and i bought a new dress off the H&M 70% off rack. The button fell off as i stepped out the cab in front of the horseshoe. i was kinda prepared for it, so i salvaged the thread and button and reattached it in the bathroom, only to have it rip off again during my first dance move. bad buzz. i only worried about it for 30 mins though, then it was a party time again. We get the keys to the new APT tomorrow! yeah! so we'll be up late tomorrow making countless trips from o-town to furnish the new pad.













Don't ever buy a stove from SEARs, they are total assholes.

3 comments:

rizabeff said...

re: dress you are a way better person than I am
even though I'm like 75% low mait. I would have had to go home, or at least to somewhere and buy needle and thread and maybe even one of those darling collectible thimbles because I would not have been able to have fun if my wardrobe was fighting with me

Raymi Lauren said...

fil wouldnt let me go to the h&m there yesterday even tho we went all the way to the hmv and i hate that hood badly. i should start every sentence with fil wouldnt let me...

qatalust said...

IS THAT RICK??????
WTF??????

I should have come.