22.1.08

So we need to get a wireless card or something for jogee's comp before we are back in 2007 on the internet working it like it ain't no thang...so therefore the best pictures of the century will have to wait until then... i stole these from stalkbook in the meantime...



I have no idea who that guy is in the first pic...and that's the unbelievable mini wedding cake clare made me (she's opening a bakery i think) and that's my bestie with her bf...
probably will never go to the Tattoo Rock Parlour again. I dug the design and space and look of the place, but the DJ was horrible and it was bombarded by 905'ers by 11:30. I think it may have something to do with the fact that Edwin is a bartender there and they have bottle service. yuck.
I'm pretty much madly in love with everyone who showed up, so kudo's to you little babes! you now know you got atleast me for sure coming to your bday! :)

2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

that little cake is NUTS

qatalust said...

So much fun.
see u in June i guess ;)