6.1.08

ugh

I need to pump it up a notch in the beauty department. I'm getting ridiculously lazy. maybe it's cause I just went through all our pics from the summer and I was tanned and blond and waxed and firm. well not firm. but firmer... and then I look at all these winter pics and im pasty and tired and in need of a dye job and hairy. Maybe I have a small case of SAD right now? well I booked a hair appointment, jogee and i are back on the workout circuit (american gladiators tonight is giving me some motivation. HA or just making me livid cause it's so lame, too many 10 second interviews and 5 billion commercials, the wolf is cool though) and we're moving into our new place soon, so no more living out of a laundry basket and having totally wacked out sleeping patterns.


see I'm cute most of the time. holy what time of the month is it?









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're cute all the time. douche.

krista zee said...

fer sure you are cute!

(plus I have to be "bikini ready" in 2 months, for a trip to the Domincan.... I am far from "bikini ready")

E Flo said...

I love the red glasses!