13.1.08

mmm staying in

oh yeah. stayed in with jogee's main crew and loved every second of it. kinda like our last sexy time in the jarvis apartment. sigh. sigh. sigh.










and then we made fun of jogee's haircut for about 15 minutes. i wish i had video of this. sidenote: I made Jogee venture to Rexdale with me to get my haircut telling him he will also get a haircut for free and a tan! so he came... and then we got there and my hair dresser was all "i don't think i'll have time for him" so then jogee says (when she's in another room mixing my colour) " I'm fucking pissed at you, if you made me come here to sit in this chair for 2 hours and i'm not even getting a haircut im going to be so mad at you in the car" so then it became a mission for me to make sure he got it cut. plus ate something. plus remained happy in the extra chair. Thank god they had I am Legend playing on the tv and there was a roti place across the street. oh AND i struck gold halfway through my colour when one of the stylists became freeeeeeee. and did this....








BYE ADAM!

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

how much was that wig i like it.

a tan! why was jogee making fun of my tan when deep down he wanted one of his own?

you laugh a lot alicia, laughing is good i guess im drunk still now im going to google pictures of jesus and put them on my blog.

maybe.

Raymi Lauren said...

oh and he pulled the in the car angry threat - not cool jogee!

krista zee said...

Great shape on yr new hairdew Alicia!

(Jogee, too)

Raymi Lauren said...

update!