15.1.08

remember when jogee and i went to Rexdale to get our haircuts and then afterwards we went to this famous Roti place so I could have my first Roti? well... the strip mall was so packed we couldn't get a parking spot so jogee ran in while i waited in the car and then this fucking thing backs in front of me.


I have never been so disgusted in my life. Is this actually how meat gets delivered? I need answers. I wanted to call some organization but had no idea what i would call. even worse, these guys were looking around all suspiciously the whole time they were carrying these poor animals inside their Halal shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... i've been a vegetarian for about 4 months... and today I was actually thinking about having a chicken wing.

thank the fucking god i didn't.

so horrible.

H.

Raymi Lauren said...

im hungry!