8.1.08

So I made fun of some bassist tonight over and over to jogee and then finally he tells me the guy isn't even playing a bass. RETARD alert. embarrassing, even with my bf, imagine it was just some guy and it was like our 3rd date? I'd probably never get a call back. ANYWAYS we went to Raym's art show this eve. it was a full blown success! so busy jogee and i were sweating through our shirts, well mostly just i was sweating through my shirt, cause I have a sweating problem, but yeah a success. we even got in a couple rounds of eye spy. Jogee won, cause I'm like a mom when it comes to those games and had to make him feel good about himself. im lieing, he won fair and square.



either a)I'm getting chubby or b) I have no idea how to pose in pictures. view exibit (a) below. ugh. time.of.the.month.

we had to run over to the horseshoe real quick to see this guy Skylar's (good name) band. greedyfeedr. He's friends with Craigers, he was my most favorite Brantford dude/friend of Craigs back when I was in college and i hadn't seen the guy in 3 years. he's the same, i didn't realize i missed him until tonight. so this means road trip...and even better Lauren (jogee's college budski) lives in Brantford too so we can do a double wammy! I hope everyone wants to smoke a dubay, cause I think I'm gonna want to. Skylar was the coolest guy in his band. that's the best when you go see your friends band and the coolest guy is your friend.


oh and just a little fyi, i had a caesar at the crooked star and it was the worst caeser i have ever had, no shot to the bartender, it just had chunks of horseradish in it or something and i was not feeling it, sucking up chunkers on each sip, bad buzz...jogee watched him make it and warned me and i was all "it's probably just celery salt" wrongo.

3 comments:

krista zee said...

I LOVE HORSERADISH.
my bf had his atr displayed at the C.S in Nov.
Is that where your friends was?

Raymi Lauren said...

my face is mega fat in the first one i am never smiling ever again i mean it this fucking time

Highwaisted said...

yes kay zee!