4.10.08



hi friends! it nuit blanche day!!!!

jogee just left me to go play golf all day. i don't know why he agrees to that shit. he doesnt even like golf. and he's still kinda sick. he woke up at 4am hacking up a cat and then didnt get back to bed till like 6am or something. i don't know how he does it...

so i was on my own for saturday morning breakfast and thankfully there is a mcdonalds a block away so i put on my winter boots and winter coat. it is fucking winter already. and got myself a #3 and a large tea. it was lovely. i feel sooo friggin tired still though, so i think im going to go to the new liquid nutrition on queen and do some shots of wheat grass and then hit up winners and buy some crazy tights for tonight. wow how exciting is my life?!

we went to Caitlin's goodbye party last night. she quit her job and they threw a party for her complete with open bar (they have a bar in their office) and tons of yummy catered food. she got like 57 bottles of wine and presents and cards and shit. wtf! we couldnt stay long cause lennon was making us curry and we had a house warming to go to... bummer cause the booze was a flowin.












jimmer is very talented at making leftover food faces

1 comment:

E Flo said...

A bar in the office? I f-ing hate my job!