1.10.08

somebody bought a new 1 piece! minus the undie lines on my bum this thing is my new love affair... oh my god im salivating just looking at these pictures. thank god i have 2 weddings left to go to, however, i dont think i can wait that long to break it's cherry. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!




haha i love how i make jogee take these photos. i also love how he is just as excited about fabulous clothes.

special thanks goes to Hayley (Lennon) and my mom and my step dad for being by my side on the phone while making this purchase. if it wasn't for you guys, i would have never felt the happiness i feel right now. :)

6 comments:

Chlo said...

v. hot dude

steph said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

beans said...

YES! so hot!!!

Raymi Lauren said...

where is it from and im guessing it's pricey?

Anonymous said...

wtf! so hot! where did this come from?

Highwaisted said...

french connection my lovely's

and yes way beyond my usual clothing budget. but fuck look at it!