4.9.08

crystal castles vice polar ice heineken free food free booze UNBELIEVABLY GOOD VENUE party tonight at Hart House. It was a very last minute decision as I completely forgot about it due to my health situation these days...but i am quite pleased that i made the effort. :) Bananer took a bunch of pics with her fancy new camera, in addition to about 500 other american apparel nerd camera carrying wish i could fuck that girl im shooting right now people... so ill have to scan the internets tomorrow so i can update this post to be all fancy and flashy and trying to think of another word starting with F but can't.

Jogee had a playoff baseball game in the suburbs so it was GIRLS NIGHT. My friend Jackson ( he's in a band called The Junction, you should check it. I have linked them on more then one occasion) and I had to do a little catch up because he met Thom Yorke while he was in town last week and I needed the full blown embellished story so i could go on living....so.... To be continued....

No comments: