16.9.08

let's all go to THE BOOM tomorrow guys!


email/comment/text/call/come by around 8:30pm and we'll all laugh together for 2 hours and it will be spectacular!

jogee dragged me to the gym tonight. i brought my jay spectre cd with me and put it in the communal listening stations and then i ripped it for 45 minutes. i hated every second of it. what can i do to make working out fun? cause it's not like i only need to do this right now, its just gonna get worse as i get older, plus ill have a more strenuous job, plus maybe hopefully cross your fingers i havent tarnished my ovaries too bad, also do it after and with kids. i know i know tony horton will get me through it, but i dont know, if he doesnt come out with some new videos soon with my top 5 as the actors doing the alternate moves, well i may just have to start cutting out beer and pizza from my diet, and thats like getting dutch ovened every morning for the rest of your life. so pretty much the worst thing ever.


i like how my brother is discreetly giving me the finger in this picture. also notice his wife's peace sign in the bottom left.

1 comment:

Chlo said...

haha. this post was hi-larious!