28.9.08

congrats soph!






we're back from french canada! my cousins wedding was a gigantor success! hi sophie! loved that the rain let up for every moment outside, venue was all swank and right on the water, they had a gorgeous little cocktail hour before we went into the dinner room with the most fabulous vodka punch. speeches couldn't have been more fab. humour plus heartfelt in the most perfect mixture. laughingcryinglaughingcryinglaughingcrying. even all the dads were crying! and we cut a rug with my nanny and crap i just realized i never had any of the chocolate fountain and i never tested my alcohol level on the machine in the hallway. maaan. major bummer. i also came to the realization that i will definitely be a bridezilla. hands down. its a bummer montreal is such a trek for a weekend cause it would be rad to hang with those family peeps on more of a regular. jogee was a genius in buying me that DS. we had a serious mario party in the car ride up. i couldnt stop thinking about that cat game though. i need it badly. i hope its not entirely for 7 year olds. cause im thinking it may just replace my ridiculous obsessive need for a pet cat.

















do you guys get your fancy shit drycleaned?

7 comments:

Stolenswan said...

I only dry clean things when I absolutely HAVE to. Otherwise I just give my fancy stuff away. Because A) I'm really lazy and B) it gives me an excuse to go shopping even more than I already do.

btw, you look awesome in that dress, lady.

Raymi Lauren said...

did you eat one of those balls of butter?

Duke of Spook said...

I have Nintendogs for DS, and if this cat game is anything like it, then it's worth it. My only problem is that it's too much like owning a dog. I don't even like dogs.

Highwaisted said...

thank you stolenswan. :) andi think im just gonna bite it and bring the shit to the drycleaning

Highwaisted said...

i ate one of those balls of butter on a peice of bread yes.

Highwaisted said...

duke. im going to buy that cat game asap

Butchie said...

I love those breathalizer things. They usually explode when I blow into them. Not from bad breath or booze, but from my sexiness.