11.9.08

why aren't more of you dicks commenting on how rad my new banner is? huh?

i just got back from the dentist, the same rad one i talked about before. we worked on a couple more cavities, the inside of my mouth looks funking ridiculously awesome. i gotta say. he even took before and after pics of the teeth! i wonder if i own those pics. i should ask him to send them to me. you guys would appreciate it i think.

jogee is playing softball finals tonight, is that what they're called? finals? i feel like it's another word but i cannot remember what it is. i am actually drooling out of the side of my mouth right now. the drool just dripped onto my pants. haha which reminds me when we were all finished up in the dentist chair they gave me a cup to rinse and it basically poured all over the place out of my mouth onto my jeans. hahahaahahaaha oh man. it was a good moment.

i love dinner nights with jim bob and hayley (i need a nickname for you woman! should i call you lennon?) ok im calling you lennon. Jim bob went to nunavut or somewhere way up there and on his trip he did some fishing and came back with an arctic char. that's probably the wrong spelling, i don't know shit about fishing. ANYWAYS we were joking about how hilarious it would be to eat that fish. (it was frozen and put in his freezer wrapped in a bag and duct tape) and lennon sends me this email telling me we're having a surprise for dinner and im like as long as it's not the arctic char or the beluga whale from nunavut (he brought some beluga whale back too, it looked like a giant vagina) ANYWAYS we get to their place and guess what we're having for dinner?!!!

no we didn't eat the beluga you crazies!

hey look who else came for dinner!




oh god and then we got into this god damn peice of heaven. jim bob bought this cake at st.lawrence market. it was frigging unbelievable.

5 comments:

Chlo said...

I asked my dentist for the plaster mold of my teeth that he made. it made a great paper weight.

Raymi Lauren said...

"and it basically poured all over the place out of my mouth onto my jeans."

thanks for this laugh in the dark hole of misery i am currently in, it lifted my spirit.

Butchie said...

I'm pretty sure I already commented, but that banner is fucking wicked, yo.

beans said...

the first line of this post makes me laugh so hard every single time i read it. my god, i love you!

E Flo said...

I was going to tell you rad it was after I caught up on my reading.
rad rad rad.