6.9.08

JOURNEY!

i can't believe im up this early, we both had journey songs repeating themselves over and over IN OUR HEADS and had to get up and do something... "ANYWAY YOU WANT IT, THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WAAAAANT IT" omg irritating!

amazing amazing show though, it's a bummer steve perry isn't around anymore, but this new guy was pretty into the groove. he did a great job! :) however, i think Heart effing killed it.

it was like that but the ladies have put on about 20 years of age and 20 pnds, but they still friggin sounded like that. I can't even begin to imagine how much cock they got back then. like they probably both slept with all of journey and april wine and supertramp and the eagles and jefferson airplane and cream and aerosmith and genesis and foreigner and crosby stills and nash and deep purple and steppenwolf and yes and chicago.... ok ok, maybe they didn't do all those bands, but i know i would have tried if it was back then and i was them and jogee is gonna probably ask me about this post later, but come on he would have been right in there with all the bitches, except his would have been fans of ac/dc and black sabbath and motorhead or something...

oh man and this is even earlier. and even BETTER. holy new obsession whats up!

check it!












and then we went for a beer and things escalated






bye journey! see you next year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture was priceless. I added it to my blog with a link to yours because it brought a tear to my eye.

I love me a good party.

Raymi Lauren said...

oh we so almost went, had second row seats.

Highwaisted said...

word up franky!

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite drink? i had me a couple of wildberry lemonades from UNO tonight that changed my muthafuckin LIFE!!!!!

((still drunk))

m said...

um nice bandaner. from moi? non?
-mariska

steph said...

omg i LOVE these pictures!! AHAHAA
why oh why were tickets to this show 2 thousand dollars

Butchie said...

I mixed a Journey tribute band last friday. I think they might have actually been better than Journey.