4.1.09

ahem...

resolutions you say?

1. think before i speak - this has been a resolution of mine for about 7 years. it is an ongoing struggle that i continue to work at.
2. collect the entire collection of burgertown guys.
3. move into an apartment that has enough counter space to create, cook, and indulge in a very satisfying meal.
4. finish mario bros on my ds with all the levels and secrets completed. (i cannot believe i just said that.)
5. be prepared to be a really really cool/responsible aunt.
6. keep buying clothes. even if i can't afford them. my daughter will appreciate it some day.
7. put night cream on my eyes. ALWAYS. EVERY NIGHT.
8. go to fleetwood mac at the acc.
9. buy an alarm clock that plays thom yorke the bends bulletproof i wish i was every morning. and then changes to lovely day by bill withers on the days where i have to hit snooze twice.
10. make those friends that are too busy to come over and eat some really expensive cheese and drink a bottle of riesling wine with me one night.
11. capture my brother's dog. and hide it in my bed for at least 7 days.
12. give jogee a night he'll never forget. (ew! not like that! well... maybe like that.)
13. meet my blog readers. especially the ones that read every day and never comment. i know who you are.
14. go to victoria and meet chlo's life there.
15. sell/give away the glass i blew and begin a new collection
16. feed stray cats
17. get over my OCD about fires.
18. 18?! im at 18?!

5 comments:

Vee said...

i think i read every day... but i comment so it's not that creepy right:S?....riight?:P

Chlo said...

I second number 14!

Hannah Sider said...

haha these are great!!

krista zee said...

I miss you :(

Highwaisted said...

this is not enough comments. but i do thank you little babes above!