11.1.09

I FOUND THE MEMORY CARD!!!!

it was underneath the garbage can underneath the sink in the kitchen/living room/dining room! how tubular is that!? i am sick sick sick. i think i have a chest infection. probably not though. i just blasted myself with oil of oregano like the old days. fackin fack man. we just got back from collingwood. we partied at jogee's parents chalet for the weekend. i have to admit i wanted to ski/snowboard really really badly for about 5 minutes when we drove into the village to have dinner. it is quite lovely in the eve. the village is filled with douchebags though. meh. dinner was pretty superb. jogee got surf and turf. i crossed my fingers while eating my ny striploin in hopes that he got too full to finish the lobby. totally worked cause i got to giver on the claw. oh oh! and the jay spectre/make your exit show was a delight! i was slightly obnoxious at the door though. you'd think after supporting bands for all these years i'd get on the guestlist by now. but no. not a chance. and apparently im not sneaky slimy enough to just coolify my way in. not mentioning any names but there were atleast 8 of those people. kinda lame in my opinion. seeing as they are likely downloading their music for free, probably have no intention to buy any merch, and most likely brought a flask to drink out of, you'd think people would fork out a measly 6 bucks to support a band.



can you guess who's almost 6 months preggers in this pic???!!! whats up aunty highwaisted! and he/she can hear music and dance around in there now. i haven't felt it yet though. I should do a poll on here actually.

Do you think my brother and mariska are having a boy or a girl?

1 comment:

Duke of Spook said...

Finding things you thought you lost if the best feeling. I found this cord the other day and I got a shot of delight. Sort of like when your mom would order pizza and you weren't expecting it.