24.1.09

waxed my beav

this morning, well I didn't but Iryna did at ritual on king. GO THERE. this chick is not human. its also pretty wack that she looks at a million different cooney's and brown eyes/balloon knots a day. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. but she is definitely good at what she does. i was in and out of there in like 20 minutes. then i walked home and bought a new scarf for 2.99. jogee needs new gloves cause he lost them on my birthday party night (hella bad buzz) and i cannot find any men's gloves anywhere! winners was sold out and queen street has nothing. throw me a fricken bone here!

we went to sassafraz last night for some drinks. i was cursing myself inside for not bringing my camera. that place is gorgeous. obviously retardedly expensive. well not really actually. my pint of hoegarden only cost like $8.00 and then i had another half pint for $5.00. and i didnt pay for it! so hell yeah i would go there again.





we're babysitting my papa's dogs so we had to get an early night. they still pissed all over the place though. crazy anxiety ridden pooches.

we'll be out on the town tonight for a birthday party/cracktown party/loft party so text me if you feel like freezing your nards off with us.

love you guys!

HOLY SHIT! i almost forgot! Jogee is getting his sleeve done today (no colour just outline) so he will likely be in major pain tonight. be a doll and buy him a drink or something. or buy me a drink cause im the one that's gonna have to baby him for a solid week.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

if you didn't pay for them who did?

we have jogee's old gloves that we don't wear so come to the salvation raymi and get em.

ha raymi is also army + an i

hangover intelligence!