15.1.09

H to the B to me!



i am closer to wrinkles and peeing myself and forgetting how to drive, and starting to look lame on the dance floor today! happy birthday me!

jogee blew my mind and surprised me with a FRIGGIN LAPTOP when i got home from work. what a guy i tell ya. what.a.guy. LOVE YOU JOGEE!

i treated myself to a cab ride to and from work, lunch from le gourmand, and a new sweater from french connection. la tee da.

I'm having a little (was supposed to be little but apparently is not so little) shin dig on saturday night. if i didnt invite you no offense, it's because i don't talk to you on the phone and you never invite me to shit and you never return my texts. otherwise you were invited and i love you and Saturday will be grand. A little hibachi, a little sake, a lot of presents yeah?, and some solid times with some tubular cats. can't wait!

time to figure out how to set up the wireless on my new compooter and drown myself in radiation on the couch. wooooooooooooooooooooo!

5 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

great last phote mew mew mwah.

E Flo said...

happy birthday! Love the glasses!

Chlo said...

happy birthday to you!

Butchie said...

Happy BDay. I like that black dress in the shotglass picture.

steph said...

AW CRAP
HAPPY BDAY!!