21.1.09

oh phil







if you had to pick your favorite genesis song which one would you choose? that's all? no son of mine? jesus he knows me? in too deep? i know i would struggle with this one. my dad was pretty slick back in the day and took us to at least 3 genesis concerts and probably like 6 phil collins shows. but i specifically remember he took us to them in his bronze RX7 with bucket seats. man i really didn't realize until now how cool my dad was.

haha i just texted him to find out what model it was

1987 Mazda RX 7 GX 2 plus 2 - geez why do cars have such retarded names? lets see if i can find a pic for you guys...

6 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

I'm a "Land of Confusion" man myself.

Highwaisted said...

whoa! good call duke! that video is kind of scary though

steph said...

phil collins gargles my balls. no songs.
sorry, it had to be said.

Butchie said...

Do a post on Glenn Fry, now.

Duke of Spook said...

It's to scare us into believing that there is indeed "not enough love to go around".

beans said...

that's all - hands down!