12.1.09

awesome. i am on antibiotics again. i have a sweet chest infection. god damn winter. i hate you. oh and the strange bump on my arm is scar tissue, so no worries i am not growing a third elbow or anything. I also think the pharmacist at shoppers on queen street has a crush on me. he always chats with me a little too long and helps me a little too much. I guess it would be a pretty beneficial idea to get on his good side though, so im gonna roll with it. after picking up some gigantic pills that will make my stomach feel like a rock for a week, i also grabbed one of these...

i friggin love these things. they make your nasal passage feel so fresh and so clean. jogee used to use these in the raver days. apparently they are also a really dope buzz. jogee you should tell our readers about how and why you used these...

for those who dont read the comments:

(jogee) Well, we used to heat them up with a lighter then one person would put it in their mouth backwards and blow a super all over the other persons face. And then use as it was meant for. Oh god.....(looking at the ground and shaking my head)

6 comments:

krista zee said...

HAHA we used to heat them up with a lighter and then INhale.

PS I got PUFFS PLUS WITH VICKS for Xmas.

beans said...

i have tonsilitis! ahhhh

Highwaisted said...

(jogee) Well, we used to heat them up with a lighter then one person would put it in their mouth backwards and blow a super all over the other persons face. And then use as it was meant for. Oh god.....(looking at the ground and shaking my head)

Vee said...

vicks inhaler is my favourite. for its intended use, not drugs :P

Raymi Lauren said...

why the hell would you do that? hahahah

Butchie said...

WTF