5.3.08

C M What!

Mar 6
The End - Reverb - 10:15pm
Meligrove Band - Supermarket - 11:20pm
The Junction - Gladstone - 11pm
From the Bridge - Mod Club - 7:40pm

Mar 7
Justin Nozuka - Phoenix - 8:30pm
Danko Jones - Horseshoe - 12:10am
Hey Rosetta - Horseshoe - 1:20am

Mar 8
Black Hat Brigade - Silver Dollar - 11pm
How I won the War - Elmo - 1am
Creepshow - Horseshoe - 1:20am

Please be advised this entire list does not reflect my musical preference, rather it is a list of friends that have come in and out of my life and it's always nice to see what they are up to.

What are you guys checking out? give me details. and if you have a free wristband just lying around, i can put some good use to it... otherwise I'll be head down to rotate to buy one within the next 24 hours...i hope they have some!

No comments: