15.3.08


went to evil dead last night. didn't like it. waaaaaaayyyyy too much singing. the last 20 minutes or maybe even 10 minutes was the only part that i would recommend. I thought they had blood spraying everywhere through the whole show?! wtf? Jogee loved it. I'm not sure how to take that. Then the 8 of us. all couples! it was a couple party! went to Bovine and Caitlin and I danced until we literally couldnt dance anymore. Jogee and Mike even danced with us. So basically one of the best nights ever! and i did shots and i drank jager bombs and we went for chinese food after and guess what I feel like a million bucks right now! amazing. The cam bat died halfway through the night so my pics are pretty weak.





leftover chinese food for lunch! whats up!

7 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

where did caitlin go to elementary school she looks wicked familiar, also same name as the girl she looks like duh.

Raymi Lauren said...

ask her if she went to st. joes french immersion in grade 6/7/8

Highwaisted said...

okee dokee!

Raymi Lauren said...

well?

Highwaisted said...

yup she totally did.

Raymi Lauren said...

TELL HER ALL ABOUT ME THEN I KNOW HER OMGZ! she'll remember me as lauren white and i did a speech about temptation once and she was on the stage with me partying in front of the school omgz you could namedrop mr. oullette too.

Highwaisted said...

10-4 sent her a fb msg.