4.3.08

im tagged or something

this sexy bitch tagged me to do this 6 things about me thing...

here goes...

1. I am NOT obsessed with the internet despite what jogee thinks. I went 2 whole weeks without internet at home and it barely phased me.

2. I'm pretty much coming to terms with the fact that I will never work a job that I love. working is the most horrible truth I have learned since being in my 20's. What a waste of life.

3. I will never and have never longed for long hair.

4. There is a very short list of concerts that I have been to and NOT been backstage. as soon as the bottle hits my lips and live music is playing I get this almost possessed psychotic urge to get backstage. I think I contracted some weird spiritual vibe in my teens. Jogee is a relatively compassionate (wrong word?) supporter of this.

5. I spend atleast 30 minutes weighing the pros and cons of going to the gym everyday. (basically what im doing right now in the back of my mind)

6. I'm a big time romantic. Not cheesy romance like red roses and candles and horses. but im a sucker for a really good line, and carefully placed notes, and very big ridiculous over the top wedding proposals. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have to tag someone else but I have no patience for that frigging html linking and I have no idea who reads this blog other then the ones who comment... so I'm just going to say: Qatalust, Frenchie, Hannah (do it in the comments), and www.u-ni-son.blogspot.com

4 comments:

rizabeff said...

I had the most un-sexy proposal ever (it was still meaningful, I guess) but in time and through lots of weed therapy I will get over it

plus I had like a three week engagement and I said to N that when he's ready for our "big" east coast wedding he can propose again, I have said this about six times so I hope he's got it

Raymi Lauren said...

you mention backstageness every time i see you and in every text you ever send omg i get it already you are into shitty rock music from streetsville! ;)

qatalust said...

done and done.
check it out.

Chlo said...

oh if I only put in as much time at the gym as I did debating whether to go